|Date Posted||November 21, 2016|
Response International, on behalf of its client, a large corporate organization involved in the energy businesses in the oil and gas sector in the greater Mediterranean and Southeastern Europe area, with headquarters in Athens, Greece within the framework its business development needs, is seeking for a highly qualified professional.
Participation in the design and management of oil and gas well testing operations, by conducting all necessary actions for evaluating, specifying, procuring services and material required for the conduct and completion of well testing projects and reservoir engineering studies undertaken by the Company. The candidate shall be held accountable for the compliance with Environmental, Health & Safety legislation, rules and regulations and Company Policies & Systems, ensure equipment and materials meet technical and quality control standards and shall participate in project teams for the evaluation of investment opportunities.
· Bachelor or MEng Degree in Petroleum Engineering
· Alternatively an Engineering Degree in an oilfield related discipline such as Mining, Chemical, Mechanical, or Civil Bachelor Degree followed by an MEng Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
· Proven planning experience in reservoir engineering and simulation along with well test analysis.
· Usage of well testing and reservoir engineering software.
· Fluency in English Language.
· Ability to work in an international environment, with multifunctional and cross cultural teams.
Submission of CVs
All interested candidates shall send their CVs at email@example.com
noting Job Posting Reference JRE1116.
Closing dated for submission of CVs is December 21st, 2016. The company reserves the right to withdraw posting based on adequacy of amount and content of CVs received.
Applications will be treated in full confidentiality and an equal opportunities policy of standards and procedures.