|Date Posted||October 29, 2017|
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22.500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Plan natural flow design, liquid & gas injection, gas storage, artificial lift design for all types of wells (oil, gas, water)
- Prepare sand management, flow assurance (corrosion, water management, scaling), perforation and stimulation (acidizing) design
- Frequently well monitoring, analyzing and optimization of well performance to increase productivity and lower production, well intervention and workover costs
- Preparing actual wells for well interventions and workovers
- New well delivery (from design phase - put in production) and WDC (well design criteria), well process delivery
- Stock keeping for PT equipment (Tbg., SR, screens, etc.), scope of work and tendering
- Selecting most economical artificial lift methods
- Assistance in projects related to Production Technology
- University degree/ Diploma in Petroleum Production Engineering with maximum three years' of relevant professional experience
- Structured way of work and analytical thinking
- High social competence and communication skills
We offer you:
- Salary: € 47.500,-- all in, gross/per annum plus bonuses for local employment and depending on your experience even more. For international candidates, adequate and competitive international packages will be provided.
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
- Place of work: Gänserndorf
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online