|Date Posted||May 2, 2017|
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,1500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Participation in Integrated Graduate Development (IGD) program for Geosciences
- Develop professional skills and build up experience in Production/Reservoir Geology and Geophysics
- Subsurface mapping and geomodeling
- Reservoir characterization and field studies
- Interpretation of 2D and 3D seismic data
- Familiarization with well planning and supervision
- Contribution to integrated field development projects
- Diploma / Master degree in Geology, Geophysics or similar studies
- First relevant professional experience will be considered as a plus
- Good understanding of people and business in different cultures
- Very good communication skills and a solution-oriented attitude
- Strategic thinking, reliability, accuracy and diligence
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluency in English
We offer you:
- Salary: € 49.560,-- all in, gross/per annum plus OMV benefits
- A trainee position with the opportunity to undertake complex functional tasks under supervision of senior staff.
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing Company.
- Place of work: Gänserndorf
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.