|Location||Tulsa, United States|
|Date Posted||September 27, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Responsible for monitoring and reviewing the economic profitability of producing wells, managing production operations and field organizations, implementing successful workover programs, identifying production problems and developing associated solutions, promoting safe practices and maintaining compliance standards, and working with internal and external sources to secure service and equipment at competitive prices.
1. Monitor and review economic profitability of all producing wells.
2. Manage production operations to meet and exceed budgets for production and lease operating expenses.
3. Participate in the management of the field organization, including but not limited to the field foreman, field techs and pumpers, to achieve stated goals.
4. Identify workover and recompletion candidates, evaluate economics and implement successful workover programs to economically increase production and reserves.
5. Identify production problems and opportunities and develop associated solutions and plans accordingly.
6. Promote and support safe work practices and environmentally sound operations as well as compliance with all associated procedures, rules and regulations.
7. Work with service company personnel, equipment manufacturers and suppliers to secure quality service and equipment at competitive prices.
8. Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned. Position Requirements KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to motivate and lead others.
• Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Demonstrated experience in successfully managing production operations.
• Minimum 10 years production engineering experience.
• Extensive EOR, water flooding experience.