|at ( view profile)|
|Location||New Plymouth, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2019|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
An opportunity is available to join an oil and gas operating company in the role of Intervention and Well Integrity Engineer based in New Plymouth, New Zealand.
The role will be responsible for the development of well intervention and completion designs and associated programs that meet subsurface and production engineering objectives. You will be owner of the Well Examination Scheme and responsible for managing well integrity on all current wells in the Company’s inventory.
Duties will include;
- Development of intervention and subsequent completion designs and associated programs
- Management of the well integrity scheme for all wells
- Responsibility for the day-to-day integrity of the wells and well safety systems
- Identifying problems, performing investigations and finding possible remedial activities
- Preparing and organising diagnostic programmes and well interventions
- Supporting the well engineering manager with well construction projects
Suitable candidates will have;
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant engineering discipline (Petroleum, Mechanical or similar)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supervising and coordinating well intervention/well integrity activities
- IWCF well control certification
- Robust knowledge of well integrity management systems
- Experience of well intervention and completion planning and design
- Strong communication skills
An excellent remuneration package is available for this role including salary, bonus and relocation assistance (if required).
For further information please contact David Styles on +61 7 3160 2626 or email email@example.com