|Location||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2015|
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Ensures accurate and timely production and allocation reporting relating to operated, non-operated and third party fields whilst continuously maintaining, and where appropriate, improving system design to maximize efficiency and data quality.
• Maintenance and development of Energysys Application
• Reviews and analyses production data received from operated and non-operated assets and third parties.
• Lead any troubleshooting of the daily allocation data and act as technical focal point for the allocation to ensure the accuracy and validity of data.
• Supervision and development of others in HCA team
• Mentoring and guiding System Operations team in use of Energysys Application
• Designing allocation processes from new and modifies allocation functional design specification documents
• Undertakes allocations calculations and prepares and issues daily and monthly production and allocation reports to Commercial, Developments and Finance teams.
• Prepares Northern Area System (NASH) hydrocarbon allocations accounts for Brent System owners and third party entrants.
• Ensures all production reporting activities comply with commercial agreements and PPRS reporting requirements.
• Prepares monthly and annual environmental reports relating to offshore emissions in compliance with EEMS for submission to DECC.
• Act as HCA focal point for annual CO2 verification process.
• Works closely with the Programming Team providing input to the annual flare and vent consent applications
• Calculates reservoir allocations, maintains upkeep of reservoir splits and produces allocation data reports to enable reservoir engineering/management teams to produce forecasting and optimisation strategies.
• Works closely with the Metering team to review mismeasurements and investigate faulty measurements. Makes appropriate adjustments to the allocations system and reports to ensure accuracy of data.
• Responsible for the calculation and reallocation of pipeline stocks in accordance with commercial operating agreements in the event of a change in field ownership or new field entrant to the System.
• Provides fundamental contribution for existing and new business allocation philosophies.
• Degree or equivalent in a science/technical discipline
• A solid understanding of databases and SQL
• Specialist knowledge of developing and troubleshooting of complex spreadsheet functionality
• Good knowledge of oil and gas process technologies
• A good understanding of the various environmental emission reporting requirements
• Experience & knowledge of Energysys (TAQA’s Hydrocarbon Accounting & Production Reporting application)
• Experience of CO2 verification process
• Extensive knowledge of production operations, gained onshore or offshore
• Experience of hydrocarbon allocation, accounting and production reporting
• Basic understanding of UKCS commercial agreements
• Good planning and organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good communication skills with ability to interact with all levels
• Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
• Highly numerate
• IT literate: Database management, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – advanced level
• Good team player
• Production/Process teams – onshore and offshore
• Metering Team
• Reservoir Engineering
• Finance Team
• Commercial Department
• Production Programmers
• Environmental Team
• Client field System/Joint Venture partners
• Allocations Auditors
• Emissions Verifier