|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Job Summary: Reservoir Engineers having minimum 10 years of experience in international oil & gas industry are invited to apply for an excellent job opportunity in South East Asia.
- Leads the development and implementation of strategies and guidelines in the formulation of Field Development Plan (FDP)
- Plans and drives the implementation of short to long term strategy to manage field lifecycle reservoir management activities, optimize production, enhance well and reservoir integrity, manage production and subsurface data.
- Leads the formulation of prudent Reservoir Management Plan (RMP) & Operating Strategy (OS).
- Leads and drives respective area hydrocarbon resources accounting and reporting for the undeveloped and producing fields.
- Leads an efficient analysis for reservoir engineering through adoption of advanced and highly reliable software / technology and tools to predict the characteristics, behaviour of the reservoirs and production deliverability.
- Leads and prepares the FDP by integration reservoir engineering inputs
- Formulates the implementation plan of FFR recommendation in order to improve production and prolong life of field.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering background.
- 10 to 15 Years of experience of reservoir engineering or petroleum engineering with highly specialized field of Oil and Gas development and production is an added advantage.