|Date Posted||July 13, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
We are seeking a Reservoir/Petroleum Engineer to be a vice president and head of reservoir engineering within a private equity backed oil and gas company.
Utilizing your technical knowledge in the area of petroleum engineering you will be responsible for technical evaluations supporting A&D transactions, asset development and maintaining relationships with both equity and debt investors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in Petroleum Engineering
- Experience working in the A&D department of an active acquisition focused E&P company
- Exposure to a broad number of resource plays in North America in particular onshore unconventional
- Experience in the Permian Basin is required
- Strong project management skills including depletion plans, economic modeling, decision and risk analysis, and value of information studies (Merak PEEP, ARIES)
- Presentation quality work for board members, potential investors, and banking and lending organizations using well information, economic runs, LOS statements, and future projections of performance
- Proficient in the standard industry models PHDwin, ARIES, Petra and ArcGIS
- MBA qualification is a plus