|Date Posted||November 23, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||16|
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Carry out duties associated with reservoir engineering.
- Supervise and lead reservoir engineers and reservoir engineering studies & activities for the QP operated Maydan Mahzam and Bul Hanine (MM & BH) fields to meet BH & MM Fields Development Department objectives.
- The subsurface studies of the MM & BH fields include both, the developed reserves and the discovered undeveloped reserves.
- A BSc degree in Engineering is the minimum technical requirement for this position.
- A MSc or PhD in these subjects is desirable.
Experience & Skills:
- Prefer 16 years work experience in the upstream Oil & Gas exploration, development and production businesses. This must include a minimum of 10 years direct technical experience in reservoir engineering, subsurface field development, and direct operational experience is desirable. A high level of technical experience is required covering all fundamental areas of reservoir engineering for both oil field development. Recognized within the industry to be an authority in his discipline.
- Good commercial skills are required due to the high level of interaction with contractors and consultants, and the accountability for initiating and administering contracts for these services.
- The position requires strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills. The incumbent must be motivated, and have a high degree of self-confidence. Must have complete self-reliance and able to work with a high degree of independence.
- The position requires high levels of expertise in working in multi-national teams, supervising, fostering teamwork across many cultures and nationalities, and ability to plan, organize and execute.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.