|Date Posted||March 28, 2017|
Subsurface Team Lead
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
We are currently looking for a Head of Exploration to join our Client based in Doha, Qatar.
Primary responsibility will be to manage the international growth strategy of an operating company's upstream ventures. Also to screen and evaluate international upstream opportunities in coordination with Commercial and Business Development.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Responsibility for technical evaluation of international opportunities (assets/corporate/exploration blocks.
* Managing global prospects generation through basin analysis.
* Coordinating all aspects of international exploration and appraisal activities in the company's operated and non-operated areas.
* Participating in data rooms (open/closed) for international opportunities.
* Providing strong technical leadership in evaluations of licensing round and farm-in opportunities and managing integration of projects into the Global Exploration processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelors degree in Geosciences/Petroleum Engineering.
* Minimum 15 years relevant experience with the past 3-5 years in Technical Management roles.
* Strong experience in new ventures/M&A in Africa, Middle East and/or European basins.