|Date Posted||November 15, 2016|
Head of Consulting Services
Our new Head of Consulting Services will be responsible for managing a team of highly competent Consulting Reservoir Engineers who perform ensemble-based reservoir modelling and history matching studies for our clients internally and/or externally.
This position reports to the company’s CEO and is part of the company’s management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategy and annual plans for our services team
- Develop and grow the services unit according to business needs, together with the management team
- Overall responsibility for the project portfolio in the company
- Overall project management responsibility for all projects (planning, coordination, coaching, follow-up)
- Plan, execute and follow-up sale of RE services to existing and new clients
- Establish and implement best practice processes in the unit
- Plan, coordinate and execute software training courses
- Overall responsible for customer support
- Develop strong relationship with client stakeholders and users
- Participate in strategic planning to ensure growth of the company
- Staff responsibility for our Consulting Reservoir Engineers
Other tasks include assisting in presenting our software products and methods to potential clients, as well as assisting in the development and QC of our software (providing continuous feedback from the “field”, and testing new releases). Some level of travelling is also to be expected.
We expect our Head of Consulting Services to:
- Take pride in our work, and deliver high-quality results in the specified timeframe.
- Be able to present and discuss project results in a clear manner and give recommendations to the client.