|Date Posted||July 3, 2017|
Our Client is looking for a GSR Reservoir Geologist with the following details:
Location: LAGOS, Nigeria
Duration: 1 year
- Build and regularly update the geological models, which might be necessary all along the field development process.
- Participate in the preparation of the development wells for the drilling campaign which is planned to start Q4 2014
- Closely follow up the drilling and data acquisition operations (logging, coring) with affiliate Ops/Geol
- Ensure a strong integration with the Project reservoir team
- Maintain good contact with affiliate Exploration group for problems concerning the optimization of the
- development and the preparation of appraisal wells for the upsides
- Follow up the technical studies done either with TOTAL technical entities or with contractors in order to guarantee the quality
- Ensure the respect of the planning and timing of the 2G studies
- Ensure good quality and validity of all G&G interpretations in order to ensure the suitability and reliability of the geological models.
- Contribute to the implementation of the producers and injector wells which are needed for the production of the Egina
- Respect deadlines requested by the Project
- Fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- Stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- Report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- Msc. Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years working experience
- Experience in G&G and in multi-disciplinary study is required