|Date Posted||October 6, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
My client, a world leading engineering consultancy, is recruiting for a Geothermal Reservoir Engineer, to work in Kenya.
The Reservoir Engineer must have excellent commercial experience in Reservoir Studies and Reservoir modelling. Experience with geothermal resource assessment and estimation is also an essential requirement for this role.
The candidate must have experience in a leading teams and must have been responsible for the feasibility studies for Geothermal reservoir studies, reservoir estimation and reservoir optimisation. These skills will be utilised for the implementation of geothermal feasibility study reports.
The Reservoir Engineer must have strong communication and report writing skills.
- A university degree in Engineering or related field, preferably with a relevant post-graduate degree in Geothermal Reservoir engineering.
- At least 10 years experience in Reservoir studies and modelling including geothermal resource assessment and estimation.
- Experience with feasibility studies for Geothermal field studies
- Reservoir estimation and optimisation
- Strong experience with Geothermal feasibility study reports.
- Good English communication skills and report writing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Geothermal Reservoir Engineer to work on an exciting project for a world renowned Consultancy.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV to me as soon as possible.