|Date Posted||June 16, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Working with a new oil & gas start-up in Dallas that recently received substantial funding from a reputable private equity firm. As they continue to expand they are seeking a Geotech. They are offering a competitive base, bonus, and everyone in the company receives equity participation.
At this time the client will only consider candidates with recent Geotech work experience.
- Preparation of maps, cross sections, logs
- Assist with data assembly, analysis, organization and presentations
- Load and maintain the Petra or Geographix database
- Assist Geologist and VP of Geoscience
- Assist in matters related to the Permian and Mid-Continent
- 5+ years of experience in Geotech capacity with an operator
- Experience in Permian, Mid-Continent, or Bakken is a plus
- Experience with either Petra or Geographix
- Strong preference to candidates in the DFW area