|Date Posted||November 24, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||9|
Looking for candidates fom Eastern Europe and South America only .
o Job description:
Candidate will serve as a technical expert for operations regarding Geosteering, horizontal well planning and its applications in all phases of well. The position will provide operational technical support for the Geosteering Operations Center. This will include but not limited to Geosteering operations during the drilling phase, non-Geosteering operations in landing for casing or liner or pick up coring points or markers, end-of-well analysis and report, mentoring and any other support needed as it arises. This high-profile position's main objective is to ensure proper placement of the borehole within the specifications as the Geosteering Operations (GOC) Guideline.
1. Degree in Geology / Geosciences/ Petrophysics / Petroleum engineering.
2. 9+ years of relevant professional experience with the oil industry; either in the operator's company or well logging service company.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentations skills and English language fluency.
4. Understanding of geophysics, geology, petrophysics, LWD and directional drilling.
5. Broad knowledge of LWD and Wireline logging technologies and applications
6. Have a geosteering experience with triple combo log.
7. Experience with LWD or Wireline borehole image interpretation.
8. Good understanding of drilling operations.
9. Experience with real-time operations and familiar with rig operations and vendor logging systems
10. Experience in drilling horizontal wells and geosteering
11. Effective in a multi-discipline team environment - creative and collaborative in problem solving
12. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
13. Must be able to work in the shift hours.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume.