|Date Posted||December 21, 2017|
Functional Consultant for geosciences support service:
• Provide on-the-job support to geoscience users in relation to the use of Interpretation, Modeling, Reservoir Characterization and Reservoir Engineering tools.
• Execution of tutorials or sessions to groups of users oriented to how to work with the tools applying the respective workflows based on the repetitive events of support (requests or incidents).
• Propose improvements in workflows, identifying and imparting best practices to seek the optimization of the same.
• Link between the user and the application providers to identify and manage application improvements based on errors or new functionalities according to the needs of the end users.
• Understand specific trends and practices related to geoscience applications and tools, case studies, challenges and applied solutions.
• Documentation of Workflows and Procedures.
• Review and resolve incidents and requests, making a complete management from the analysis to the resolution of the cases, interacting with other work teams to resolve them.
At least 5 years of relevant work experience
Bachelor in Geophysics Engineering or equivalent
+10 years of experience providing support services for oil & gas companies in geosciences area
+5 years of experience in the following products:
• Paradigm Suite (specifically StratEarth and SeisEarth are required)
• Other applications in the area will be also valuable
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly
to Dianne Balmaceda Antonio (R1105287)
and cc email@example.com
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.