|Date Posted||September 18, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes has an opportunity for a Reservoir Engineer to join our team in Algeria
- Provide geological/geo-mechanical/ petrophysical/reservoir engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects, from frontier exploration through discovery appraisal to field development and production.
- Integrates data and performs interpretation and analysis using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques to provide Best in Class solutions for the client.
- Interacts with the client and build/deliver basic presentations.
- Expected to plan and manage his/her own workload in order to meet given targets.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Master Degree in Geoscience or related Reservoir Engineer with minimum 3 – 5 years relevant work experience
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams working with an extensive client base.
- Demonstrates competency in all aspects of his/her discipline.
- Has awareness of competitor wireline/LWD technologies/measurements
- Proactive with peer Geoscientist for Reservoir Characterization and support customer for quick decision.
- Master’s degree
- Petrophysicist experience
- Able to travel across Geographic’s
- Service company experience will be beneficial