|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
Candidates will be responsible for the loading, analysis and delivery of various geophysical data types including but not limited to, prestack, poststack and velocity data to the company. Will also be responsible to assist in the generation of attributes, earth models and mentoring staff on development.
· Applies quality assurance and data governance strategies to build environment of quality data, enhancing the trust of the user community; identify, understand data and data problems and provide solutions; provide integration and communication of geophysical data across enterprise
· Create and maintain an evergreen environment of data delivery utilizing internal business rules for distribution into the project databases and project file systems
· Assists the geotechnical staff in compiling and generating information for the reporting to government regulatory agencies to insure Noble Energy is meeting and exceeding the statues of compliance
· Monitor new technologies and make recommendations for further exploitation of existing technologies and data sources
· Conduct business with the highest ethical standards; demonstrate decision-making skills that ensure the safety of all persons associated with company facilities
· Bachelor’s degree in Geology or Geophysics
· Four years relevant oil & gas experience
· Above average knowledge of Schlumberger, CGG, TGS products
· Above average knowledge of geophysical procedures and terminology
· Proficient utilization of software applications, both multi-faceted and disciplined
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work productively in a team environment
· Ability to provide business, technical mentoring and coaching to user community
· Mastery of geophysical software systems, terminology and procedures
Normal office environment.
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.