|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||4|
Responsible for coordinating the computer needs and applications for geoscientists. Responsible for training geoscience community in the use of technical systems, applications and their capabilities.
- Acts as tier 2/3 technical support specialist for geoscience/subsurface applications.
- Performs project specific diagnostics and restoration.
- Leads in-house training sessions for geoscience community.
- Assists in the testing, installation and upgrade of all geoscience applications and hardware.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geology or Geophysics
- Typically requires 4 years of relevant experience
- OR High School Diploma (or equivalent) + additional equivalent experience.
- Geoscience Application and System support experience
Normal office environment.
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.