|Date Posted||May 25, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
A fantastic opportunity has arose for highly experienced Geophysicist, to join a well-established prestigious company in Kuwait. This is your chance to become a part of company that has a long standing in history within the oil business, and many other sectors.
Start Date: 4 weeks
Duration: 12 month renewable contract
Daily Rate: Negotiable dependent upon experience
The ideal candidate will be expected to complete the following duties:
• Interpret both 2D &3D seismic data
• Incorporate well data into seismic interpretations.
• Ensure that Velocity models are geologically correct by optimizing both the imaging and velocity models.
• Work together with the Processing Geophysicist in order to optimize the model quality further.
The ideal candidate will already possess the following Skills:
• 10-15 years' experience.
• Interpretation of seismic data in GCC countries.
• Degree educated (B.Sc. M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
• Experience with New Ventures and Exploration projects.
. AVO analysis
• Ability to work well within a team.
In return you will receive an attractive tax free Daily Rate, Accommodation, Flights and Visas.