|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Our client is a thriving oil and gas company with a strong regional presence across SE Asia. This exciting new Geophysicist position will work within Subsurface Asset team out of their Kuala Lumpur offices. Their impression portfolio spans internationally, and offer excellent training program schemes and career development.
This position is open to Malaysian nationals only.
• BSc. Geosciences or related degree
• 10+ years of experience in geophysical interpretation work
• Strong background with O&G operator companies
• Highly skilled seismic interpreter
• Advanced level of workstation skills in 3D seismic interpretation
• Proficient user of Petrel software
• Expert knowledge of seismic stratigraphy and geomorphology
This position will offer the selected candidate the opportunity to earn a competitive salary package, while working with a large operator that offer great long term career development schemes.
If you feel you have the right skill set and level of experience required for this position, please apply using the links provided.