|Date Posted||June 3, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
- Conduct detailed geophysical data analysis, seismic interpretation, and mapping of reservoirs, with views to obtain best pictures of structural schemes and reservoir characteristics, including calibrate and integrate seismic with all relevant technical data
- Participate with Geologists, Reservoir Engineers, and Drilling Engineers in defining reservoir targets and planning well, monitoring and analyzing detailed daily drilling results, and interact with the team to calibrate and evaluate the post drilling results by comparing with the prognosis, as well as to Prepare post well reports
- Be a member of an integrated team in assessing hydrocarbon resources and evaluating new venture projects.
- Assist supervisor in conducting special studies to extract the maximum of geological information from the seismic, in order to reduce the OOIP uncertainties, to optimize the resource evaluation and to bring value added to standard interpretation.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Geophysics or Geology
- At least 5 years of experience in seismic interpretation with good general geological knowledge and exploration / development geophysics in Oil & Gas Industry
- Good skill in computerized seismic interpretation using high technology software
- Good command of written and spoken English
You can find this job by sending resume to PrattanaT@pttep.com
Qualified applicants will be contacted by staff for further selection and selection.