|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
United States of America / Houston / North America
All applicants must be open to International Relocation.
Our client is one of the largest oil and gas operators in the world. They are looking to expand their team overseas by bringing on an experienced Geophysicist.
In this role the Geophysicist will be responsible for developing leads, generating prospects and maturing those prospects. Other job duties include:
- Conducting advanced sequence and stratigraphic analysis
- Generating advanced seismic attribute analysis
- working within G&G applications
The ideal candidate will have a background in Geophysics and a minimum of 10 years' of experience with exploring hydrocarbons.
- Experience with either Petrel, Petrosys or G&G Applications
- Experience in exploring in clastic or a carbonate environment
- A minimum of a Bachelors' degree
Our client offers a very competitive salary, full relocation, benefits and the opportunity to work for one of the most well known companies in the industry .
All applicants must be eligible to work in the US for any employer and must be open to international relocation