|Location||Pennsylvania, United States|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2017|
Preferred Sands, headquartered in Radnor, Pa., is a leading proppant technology company revolutionizing the oil and gas industry with cutting-edge, clean solutions designed to drive down costs and make the United States more competitive. As the first proppant company to invest in such technologies, Preferred is strategically positioned to thrive as the market continues to undergo a major transformation. Our innovative and sustainable solutions are playing a major role in growing and maintaining energy independence for the United States and other countries.
With the Company’s continued dedication to sustainable product development, Preferred is not only committed to the protection of the environment, but also the health and safety of its employees and the communities it serves. We are a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, a results- oriented culture and a philosophy based on individual performance and responsibility.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual in the capacity of a Geology Analyst to support with land searches and surface sample gathering for new basin opportunities.
- Assist with new basin land searches by searching public land data, visual google earth maps, and onsite exploration
- Travel to sites to collect surface samples from targeted locations
- Compile thorough and organized reports from site visits (photos, findings, accessibility to roads/water, etc.)
- Manage process of sending samples to the lab for analysis
- Responsible for data entry into database; must be up to date and accurate with all test results
- Willing travel up to 80-90% of the time
- Bachelors in Geology, Environment Science or similar concentration
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a related field, will consider internship experience
- Must be willing to travel 80-90% of time
- Prior experience with testing is preferred
- Must be able to work well independently with minimal direct supervision