|Date Posted||September 12, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Great opportunity to join leading Oil & Gas Company as Geologist/Geomodeller on a fixed term 1-year contract in Egypt.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Constructing 3D static models using interpreted and/or conceptual model for structural, stratigraphic, production, seismic and well log data.
* Property modelling using stochastic and deterministic approaches.
* Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis for volumetric estimation
* Using 2D &/or 3D seismic data for structural interpretation and modelling.
* Integration with reservoir engineer to evaluate structural and property model output explaining reservoir behaviour.
* Integration and extrapolation of reservoir and production data for modelling and well planning enhancement, up scaling and development in away to reach a valid reservoir simulation model results.
* Performing & QC of model building and uncertainty modelling to ensure consistent models that is fit for the purpose of the field development planning.
* Quality controlled and reviewed existing reservoir geological models and updated several static models as new well data became available.
* Well correlation, Reservoir Cross section, Facies analysis, Deposition Environment, 2D Map (Gross sand, Net pay, Porosity & Saturation). OOIP, OGIIP and Reserve (ARPR) calculation by volumetric and support by result from the model (Petrel).
* Designing horizontal highly deviated wells from pre-job static model building to follow up drilling operation either from office using Interact or at well site to assure proper well placement.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Geology or related fields
* At least 5 years working experience in petroleum geology (10 years or more is preferable)
* Solid knowledge in Petroleum Geology related subjects mainly in carbonate
* Good knowledge and strong workstation skills in geological tools/software (Kingdom)
* Good command of both written and spoken English
* Great communication and presentation skills