|Location||The Woodlands, United States|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||6|
Mid-sized publicly traded company in North Houston seeking a Geologist with East TX experience. This individual will be part of a small satellite office and will be the only Geologist on staff. The company is looking to drill its first horizontal well this year!
- Development & Exploitation Geology
- Recommend recompletion prospects and monitor them through the drilling program
- Make recommendations on Enhanced Recovery techniques
- Well planning, geosteering, and geological operations recommendations
- Log analysis and mapping
- Master's in Geology or Geophysics required
- 6-18 years of experience with an E&P company
- Must be a proficient Petra user
- Must have worked unconventional and conventional plays
- Must have worked asssets in East TX within the past 5 years
- Petrophysical and geophysical evaluation experience a plus
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.