|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2017|
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a leading Exploration and Production operator who is looking to expand their International Operations by bringing on an experienced Geologist.
Geologist-Seismic Interpreter Job Description:
- Key responsibilities include: interpreting seismic data, communicating the sequence stratigraphic principles, and logging signatures.
- Must be comfortable with interpreting seismic data on a 2D and 3D scale.
- Responsible for displaying a thorough understanding of seismic interpretation.
Geologist-Seismic Interpreter Job Requirements:
- Must have at least 10 years' of experience, with 5 years' being as a seismic interpreter
- Masters' Degree is strongly preferred in Geosciences
- Must have previous experience using Petrel
- Must have previous experience working for a super major or a mid-sized E&P operator
Geologist-Seismic Interpreter Benefits:
- Competitive salary and corporate benefits
- Opportunity to join one of the top E&P operators in the US
Please be aware that for the position of Geologist-Seismic Interpreter:
- All applicants must be based in Houston and must be open to International Relocation.
- Sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.