|Date Posted||December 15, 2016|
- Receive, provide quality control for and analyze all geologic data, including geophysical, petrophysical, sedimentological; this data to be incorporated into reservoir characterization and modelling studies
- Perform and oversee sedimentologic and / or other specialist studies and integrate results into multi-disciplinary field reservoir descriptions, liaising with other engineering disciplines
- Integrate (MDT) formation pressure data into geologic understanding
- Contribute to structural interpretation by interfacing with project geophysicist and other structural geoscience experts
- Communicate geologic concepts to reservoir and production engineers to facilitate reservoir management / development planning.
- Integrate core data into sedimentology and petrophysical evaluations
- Routinely prepare detailed geologic maps of any and all reservoir properties including various isochores: gross and net sand, net pay, porosity, and any other relevant properties, such as Sw and permeability
- Recommend new geologic studies and support all aspects of development activities
- Preparation of implantation reports (original permit documents) for development wells.
- Prepare technical documentation and make presentations to Partners
- Continually keep abreast of new geoscience technology for application to company’s project
- Ensure that all work is done efficiently, safely, and in accordance with the Company and Partner’s established company practices and procedures, applicable laws and government rules and regulations (National Oil & Gas Regulations).