|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2017|
GEOLOGIST – Prospect and Structural
Multiple roles needed
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most reputable energy enterprises. We are looking for top tier Prospect Geologists and Structural Geologists that are looking to progress their career both professionally and financially by joining our client’s world class team!
GEOLOGIST – Prospect and Structural Requirements
- Master’s degree or Ph. D in geology or related sciences is highly preferred
- MUST HAVE 10+ years of industry experience with a major international oil company or industry leading company
- Open to international travel and/or relocation
Benefits of Prospect and Structural Geologists
- Top tier compensation package
- Work with the most technically advanced equipment and resources available
- Opportunity to join a global oil giant and take your career to the next level!!!
Must be able to work for any US company without sponsorship.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.