|Date Posted||April 25, 2018|
We are currently offering a contract job from May 2018 to December 2018 (with option of prolongation) in Dushanbe, Tadzhikistan for a pipeline experienced Geologist / Hydrogeologist (m/w).
The scope of work will be the following:
- Review and approval of design documentation for mitigation measures relating to hydraulic hazards (erosion, flooding, debris flows etc.) for a long-distance pipeline
- Assessment and preparation of reports in regard to the developed technical documentation
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Organization of coordination meetings on harmonization and resolution of technical issues
- According to the actual condition on site, provision of suggestions on hydraulic protection measures and approval of optimization design documentation
- Assisting the director / deputy of the engineering department in technical issues
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor degree or above in Hydrogeology or Geology
- Minimum 8 years of experience in design and construction of long-distance pipelines and mitigation of hydraulic hazards
- Very good command of English and good command of Russian
Please notice that applicants who do not offer the required experience and skills, especially the good command of Russian and very good command of English, will not be considered.
When you are interested and available at the required period of time please kindly send us your CV and highlight your experience in the field of pipelines and Hydraulic Hazards.
Share our drive for engineering excellence!
For further question please contact us:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Tanja Meyer