|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2016|
Collects and integrates geological, geophysical and drilling data to generate exploration, appraisal and development interpretations and recommendations.Generates structural and stratigraphic maps, cross-sections, well log correlations, structural/stratigraphic framework analyses, biostratigraphic, lithostratigraphic, geochemical, seal and pressure data as required for subsurface evaluations.Proactively leads the safety of employees, contractors, Noble resources and protecting the environment.
- Performs routine assignments in petroleum geology with close supervision.
- Produces geological maps and cross-sections.
- Conducts well log correlation and structural framework analyses.
- Utilizes and interprets well data for an integrated interpretation.
- Contributes to potential drilling opportunities.
- Prepares pre and post-drilling well information.
- Conducts well site evaluation
- Providesrecommendations for data acquisitions.
- Masters’ degree in Geology or Geophysics OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Normal office environment
Some travel to field operations required