|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||June 14, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||4|
GEOLOGISTLocation: Houston, TX Education: Masters Degree in Geological Sciences is required Experience:
- Preference is 4 years minimum of industry experience.
- Experience working within multi-functional teams & strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Petra or similar mapping software required
- Geo-Direct or similar geo-steering software required
- Working knowledge of Spotfire is a plus
- Previous experience in Eagle Ford Shale is desirable.
- Experience leading small work groups an asset.
- Recent experience planning and steering horizontal wells onshore
- Petrophysical evaluation and reserve calculations
- Structural interpretations
- Sequence stratigraphic analysis and depositional environment interpretation.
Description: Serve as primary geologist on a field development team responsible for the Eagle Ford Shale. Responsibilities include incorporating geology, geophysics, petrophysics, geochemistry and engineering to build long-term development program for the field, plan and geosteer horizontal wells to execute on that plan.
Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis.