|Location||Alaska, United States|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Provide geologic, operational, and logistical support to the Client's drilling program. Work with contract and Client personnel at Wellsite to ensure compliance with AFC directional, drilling, coring and logging procedures. Additional job responsibilities may include:
• Conduct geologic aspects of directional drilling including interaction between Wellsite and in town personnel.
• Provide geologic input, as needed, to Company Man and/or directional contractor as to the geologic conditions expected and/or encountered during drilling.
• Conduct daily communication to the Client's project geoscientist and act as liaison between Anchorage project geoscientist and Company Man.
• Witness, supervise and QC routine logging operations of LWD interval.
• Prepare post-well summaries
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor's Degree in Geology, Geophysics or other related Geoscience Discipline
• Drilling & Wellsite Experience
• Communication Skills
• Coil Tubing (Minimum 2 years)
• Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
• Microsoft Word - Intermediate
• Microsoft PowerPoint - Intermediate
• Microsoft Outlook
PREFERRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
• Master's degree in Geology, Geophysics or other related Geoscience Discipline
• Broad Geophysics exposure, specific experience with Seismic Acquisition, Processing and Interpretation
• Broad Geoscience Skills, from Basin to Field in scale.