|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2016|
Our client are a small with a strong team ethic who are looking for a Gas Storage Reservoir Engineer on a staff full time basis. We are in the market for a detail oriented individual who has excellent written and oral communication.
It is key for the individual to understand seismic attribute analysis, geologic modelling, reservoir mapping, building & maintaining a reservoir and well log interpretation.
The key responsibilities of the position are below:
- Review the 3D seismic generated geologic model as it is incorporated into the CMG reservoir simulator. Work with a consultant to build and review the reservoir simulation model. Ensure accurate history match of the oil/gas production phase through several stages of gas storage activity. Retain ownership of the CMG reservoir simulator for future gas storage expansion and deliverability projections.
- Interpret P/Z volumetric analyses for inventory verification for fields and update these analyses using new field shut-in pressure tests and the latest reservoir simulation results.
- Complete Rate Transient Analysis (RTA) on current Injection/Withdraw wells. Recommend and justify work over candidates to improve storage well deliverability.
- Complete Pressure Transient Analysis (PTA) on Injection and production wells. Recommend and justify work over candidates to improve deliverability or oil production.
- Evaluate and recommend expansion of gas storage operation to increase storage volume and to maximize storage capacity and oil production.
- Work with Senior Production Engineer and Staff Engineers to recommend well fracturing stimulations, acid treatments and well deliverability tests.
If this position is of interest to you & you have the relevant skill set please do not hesitate to send me your updated resume.
Please note that the client will only consider candidates with Gas Storage specific Reservoir Engineering experience.