|Location||Moscow, Russian Federation|
|Date Posted||November 30, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
- Strong background in 2D/3D seismic /well data interpretation, regional geology and prospectivity assessment
- Familiar with valuation process: technical/economical and commercial evaluation of exploration projects
- Advanced user of Petrel, AtcGis, Corel Draw, GeoX software other general office tools
- Familiar with the geology of onshore Russian basins, particularly West and East Siberia, Volga Urals and Timan-Pechora Basins.
- Working Experience in Western oil and gas companies is beneficial
- Experience in the following disciplines would be an advantage: AVO analysis, Basin modeling, Petrophysics, Sedimentology, Petrology.
- Experience in taking leading role responsibilities would be also an advantage
- English – upper intermediate/fluent
- Geological or geophysical professional education
- 5-10 years
The Geophysicist will be expected to work in an integrated multicultural and multidisciplinary G&G team as a technical specialist on exploration projects of different scale, from regional to prospect level. Possible candidate should should be able to play a significant role in mapping and developing available exploration opportunities and also in delivering results to management.