|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
My client, a successful exploration company based in Texas is looking for an experienced New Ventures Exploration Geophysicist to support their ongoing exploration activities. The candidate must be an experienced individual with a minimum of ten years experience working in exploration and with a track record of commercial discoveries in virgin or overlooked geographies.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
- Strong Seismic interpretation experience (2D & 3D)
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending new exploration opportunities
- providing geophysical support to drilling and evaluation programs
- conducting structural and stratigraphic mapping
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc in Geophysicist
- 10 years industry experience in exploration
- Proven track record of commercial finds
- Experience with exploration in Atlantic Margin or similar Turbities is preferred.