|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Exploration geologist on a team with geophysicists, petrophysicists, reservoir engineers and other professionals to aggressively find exploration prospects and identify unconventional opportunities within the New Ventures Group of the International Division. Must have operating group experience and demonstrated ability to understand and develop shale resource plays and tight gas fields. Projects will include integration of petrophysical data as well as geologic maps and data.
- MS degree in Geology/Geophysics.
- Minimum of 10+ years of oil and gas prospecting experience.
- Experience in a variety of structural and stratigraphic styles, with an emphasis on resource plays.
- Horizontal experience preferred.
- Basin analysis capabilities a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment with drilling, land, and engineering personnel to take prospects from concept through completion.
- Current on all applicable technologies, including computer-based geological applications, and able to handle a high volume of data.
- Excellent presentation skills.