|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
Walker Elliott is working with a private equity backed E&P group in Houston. This group is well funded and seeking an Exploration Geologist to focus on quantifying potential assets and putting together play concepts in the Permian Basin.
- Explore and map new potential areas
- Make petrophysical analysis
- Generate prospects and evaluate prospects for future drilling
- Work in multi-disciplined team of geologists and engineering
- 7-20 years of experience
- BS in Geology
- Mapping experience in Petra
- Petrophysical knowledge
- Must have experience in the Permian; strongly prefer Delaware Basin
- Can deliver in short time frame
- Knowledgeable in multiple software
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.