|Date Posted||March 5, 2018|
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Exploration and Petroleum Technology-PVT EOS UPDATE.
Main project: Trestakk PVT EOS update Original PVT EOS (Equation-Of-State) model was developed based on depletion PVT data. Gas injection concept is considered but PVT model has not been updated yet. The new PVT data after the previous study was a MMP (Minimum Miscibility Pressure) measurement using rising bubble method.
1. QC the new MMP data together with original PVT data.
2. Develop a new EOS model matching both depletion PVT data and MMP data.
3. Generate PVT input to Eclipse. a. Operational asset will then run a reservoir simulation with the new EOS to verify the impact of improved MMP.
4. If the new EOS model has large impact on the simulation results, a complete gas injection lab study will be ordered, including swelling and slim tube MMP.
5. The newly developed EOS model will be verified with the new gas injection data to see if any need for an EOS update.
Additional fill in projects:
During the time period the asset needs to run simulation models other relevant PVT projects is intended to be added as tasks in this request. These are normally projects not yet defined or internally ordered. Depending on the time criticality of the Trestakk PVT EOS update Company have the right to re-prioritize our project list to fit the most urgent needs first. If so; typical projects will be PVT model matching, as described under Trestakk PVT EOS update, together with other types of specialized PVT evaluations including Extension options are considered depending on internal work load at end of first contract period.
Commuters accepted: Yes
The application deadline for this position is 07.03.2018, but we will consider applicants for similar positions after this deadline.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
A close follow-up of each employee
Physical development and training support
Techconsult puts great emphasis on being close to its employees and being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning the position, please contact me, Solfrid Otterås, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org