|Date Posted||March 4, 2018|
Exploration and Petroleum Technology
* PVT EOS update Original PVT EOS (Equation-Of-State) model was developed based on depletion PVT data. Gas injection concept is considered but PVT model has not been updated yet. The new PVT data after the previous study was a MMP (Minimum Miscibility Pressure) measurement using rising bubble method.
* QC the new MMP data together with original PVT data.
* Develop a new EOS model matching both depletion PVT data and MMP data.
* Generate PVT input to Eclipse. a. Operational asset will then run a reservoir simulation with the new EOS to verify the impact of improved MMP.
* If the new EOS model has large impact on the simulation results, a complete gas injection lab study will be ordered, including swelling and slim tube MMP.
* The newly developed EOS model will be verified with the new gas injection data to see if any need for an EOS update.
* Specialist PVT modelling
Work location: Onshore, Stavanger
Contract period: 03.04.2018 - 30.06.2018