|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||4|
This individual will be responsible for the overall stewardship of the capital budget and the optimal development of a liquids rich gas producing asset.
- 4+ year of oil and gas experience with a focus in Exploitation or Development Engineering.
- B.Sc. in Engineering from an accredited university and ideally a professional engineering designation.
- Ideally previous experience in developing tight gas or oil assets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with and guide multi-disciplinary team (field operations, drilling, completions, production and facilities engineering).
- Previous experience in the technical and economic evaluation of farm in/out opportunities, land sales and reservoir development strategies.
- Ability to manage the annual reserve process.
Our client is a growing organization with strong financial backing and is quickly becoming one of the most recognized intermediate E&Ps in Canada. This is an opportunity to work in a high accountability role with a team of leading professionals and directly impact the bottom line.
How to apply:
All interested parties are invited to send their resume in MS Word format to:
Eric Shaw – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of applicants, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Thank you for your interest and applying .