|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2018|
EXPERT, RESERVOIR ENGINEERING (MANAGEMENT)
TECHNICAL CENTER (SUB SURFACE & DATA MGMT) / RES DISCIPLINE
Brief Posting Description
To be company’s technical authority on reservoir management related subjects, under Reservoir Discipline Manager. To QC major reservoir management and surveillance plans, and related studies conducted by assets, shareholders or service/consulting companies. To endorse scope of work for FDP, surveillance and other related study projects. To ensure proper definitions and applications of reservoir management guidelines from ADNOC and shareholders. To ensure proper planning on reservoir management related training and career paths for young Emirati engineers.
· Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering/Reservoir Engineering (PhD preferred)
· Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
· 20years’ hands-on experience with reservoir surveillance, reservoir management and field development.
· In-depth knowledge of large carbonate reservoirs in Middle East.
· In-depth knowledge on reservoir simulation
· In depth knowledge on EOR/PVT, SCAL, reserves booking, well test and other general reservoir engineering practices.
· Familiarity with well completions and stimulation, drilling, facility engineering, petroleum economics and project management.
· Familiarity with carbonate geology.
· Experience in couching and mentoring less experience engineers
7. TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
· Reservoir engineering software & tools
· Reservoir Geology
· Surface facilities & Operations
· Data management
· Business& technical analysis
Operations / Exploration & Development
TCSS&DM001 / Specialist, EOR
Snr Professional/Specialist/Snr Analyst
· Project Management and ADNOC’s VAP process
8. BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
· Strategic thinking and options analysis
· Communication and leadership
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Innovation& Creativity
· Problem-solving & Decision Making
· Negotiating& Influencing
Mainly office based work with occasional trips to Fields operations/outside office premises.
Normally air conditioned office with exposure to prevailing Field/Terminal conditions during field visits.