|Date Posted||June 28, 2017|
Experienced Reservoir Engineers
Do you have the desire for developing, implementing and maintaining well and reservoir management strategies?
Join us and become part of one of our integrated Subsurface asset teams or part of an overall functional Subsurface Engineering team which supports the wider Oil & Gas business.
You will initially be based at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, the office is expected to move within the Copenhagen area when Oil & Gas becomes part of the INEOS Group. You should expect limited travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- integrate reservoir engineering (well and reservoir management) aspects with neighbouring technical subsurface disciplines into a common subsurface model as well as handling other functions (facility engineering, well construction, production operations)
- deliver reservoir engineering input to integrated field reviews for technical and operating committees
- be responsible for building and optimising dynamic reservoir models, reserves booking and forecasting
- provide production profiles for the various realisations of modelling for different development concepts.
The reservoir engineering opportunities span exploration activities; greenfield development, where the Subsurface teams deliver input for both feasibility and concept selection; and brownfield well and reservoir management. The work covers both our operated and non-operated portfolios. Within brownfield activities, the Subsurface teams assume very active roles and are deeply involved in reservoir modelling, production and operational optimisation and all the many areas which are characteristic for a brownfield activity. Furthermore, work is ongoing to determine the potential for the next development phases of assets in Denmark, the UK and Norway.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have an engineering degree and minimum 8-10 years of reservoir engineering experience, preferably from the North Sea
- have a broad background within reservoir engineering, including previous exposure to field development planning via stage-gate-based project models – prior experience with HP/HT fields is highly desirable
- have good communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- are motivated and self-driven, flexible and adaptable
- speak and write English fluently.
Naturally, you thrive in a highly dynamic working environment. The roles call for a person who possesses personal drive, strong technical competences, a firm sense of urgency and an understanding of 'fit-for purpose' analysis. Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills are also essential in combining a holistic business view with concrete reservoir management initiatives. This means that you are able to engage with and secure key inputs from functions and disciplines across the asset. Therefore, it is an advantage that you are a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
A unique opportunity and a technically challenging job in a strong team. You will have every opportunity to develop your skills and help others to build their skills in order to drive success.
The positions offered are on a time-limited basis.
In DONG Energy Oil & Gas, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and innovatively with our projects with a high focus on safety. Working for us, you will be close to the decision-making processes.
Please do not hesitate to contact Jens Beier-Holgersen, Subsurface Engineering Manager in the Subsurface Function, on telephone +45 99 55 64 62 if you want to know more about the positions.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 21 July 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Click on the button to submit your application.