|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||April 9, 2018|
1. Plan, implement and validate reservoir engineering program by integrating required input from various disciplines, performing reservoir engineering studies and evaluation during appraisal and development phases to provide reservoir engineering solutions to enhance recovery factor of current oil and gas producing fields for the development and implementation of hydrocarbon recovery technology
2. Plan and execute detail reservoir engineering analysis by utilizing relevant software and tools to predict the characteristic, behavior and production deliverability of the reservoirs to form the basis for further technical assessment of the field development.
3. Plan and conduct reservoir engineering activities for SITOS by integrating reservoir engineering inputs such as recovery factor (RF), production profile and number of wells in collaboration with other technical disciplines in order to achieve targeted reserves to be developed (RTBD) to support development and implementation of hydrocarbon recovery technology at related fields.
4. Plan, monitor and review reservoir engineering technology advancement by studying and assessing in-house technology research and development, technology collaboration with partners, acquisition, outsourcing and benchmarking
5. Plan, develop and implement prudent applicable reservoir management plan (RMP) by executing studies on Hydrocarbon Recovery Technology and injection implementation, operation, health, safety and environment (HSE) and risk assessment in accordance with best industry practices and regulatory requirements
6. Maintain, verify and update subsurface database by capturing field inventory, field evaluation reports, data availability, lessons learnt and best practices for reference and information.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Master's Degree in Petroleum Engineering or Geoscience discipline. A PhD holder would be an advantage.
• 7 - 9 years of experience in oil and gas exploration, development and production activities.
• Possess good understanding of upstream operational requirements, value drivers and role of technology in achieving upstream business success.
• Good awareness of subsurface technologies such as in the field of geoscience, petrophysics, drilling and production technology.
• Possess excellent soft skills in decision making, relationship building, communication and networking