|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
1. Lead and undertake Research and Development (R&D) by developing research proposal and methodologies, creating and conducting experiments, processing and analyzing results and data, presenting ongoing work and findings to colleagues and leaders as well as provide updates and reports. Lead and undertake project assessment by evaluating the project on a regular basis and when necessary developing an intervention plan to ensure project delivery is in compliance with the established schedules, costs, quality and safety standards in order to create and maximize value returns
2. Lead and undertake R&D in Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical, Process, Material Engineering by developing research methodologies and ensuring project are executed according to established objectives, schedules, costs, quality and safety requirements.
3. Lead and conduct work in the laboratory or at field site, taking into consideration all aspect of ISO & HSE requirement
4. Lead and undertake research project management through effective control of spending and activities against required costs for project implementation to ensure effective project execution as per target deliverables within budget and schedule.
Lead and undertake project assessment by evaluating the project on a regular basis, provide updates and reports and when necessary develop an intervention plan to ensure project objectives are achieved as expected.
5. Lead and promote R&D quality work culture within project teams in order to generate technology innovation and incubation through creation of innovative, open, conducive environment and effective communication and networking.
Lead in publication of high quality technical/scientific papers by writing and presenting the papers to enhance knowledge sharing and exchange in PETRONAS as well as amongst the greater technical community, domestic and internationally.
Qualification & Experience:
Minimum of Master's degree or PhD in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering or Applied Chemistry, Geoscience.
A PhD holder in relevant field would be an advantage.
Strong interest in R&D field.
Possess excellent soft skills in problem solving, analytical & creative thinking, project management, communication and networking.
Possess at least 7-9 years working experience in the oil and gas industry.
Knowledgeable and experience in technology research, project planning and costing
Able to work effectively in a team with others.
Good interpersonal and technical writing skills