|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
1. Execute technical evaluation of production enhancement program in brown fields by conducting System Integration Trade Off Study (SITOS) which include well planning, conceptual design, evaluation and application of cost effective production technologies for the development and implementation of hydrocarbon recovery technology to maximize reserve recovery for sustainability of business growth.
2. Identify and implement production enhancement short, medium and long term activities by application and evaluation of cost effective production technologies during field life cycle phases of development, production and abandonment in order to support economic and sustainable development and production of hydrocarbon recovery technology
3. Execute quality and technical integrity check on the production technology aspects of full field review (FFR) formulation by carrying out the established prudent well surveillance activities, well performance reviews and integration with other disciplines in order to identify production enhancement opportunities and to maximize hydrocarbon recovery for economic and sustainable value creation of hydrocarbon recovery technology development at related field.
4. Perform production enhancement aspects for the long term petroleum resources management and prudent well surveillance activities in compliance with the highest technical standards and host countries requirements
5. Monitor and review production technology advancement by studying and assessing in-house technology research and development, technology collaboration with partners, acquisition, outsourcing and benchmarking
6. Execute capability and knowledge management through development and implementation of internal procedures and also utilization of enterprise content management (ECM) to ensure retention of valuable knowledge towards establishment of institutionalized capability, exploitation of intellectual properties and providing competitive advantage in venturing into hydrocarbon recovery technology globally.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Master's Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geoscience or any engineering discipline. PhD holder would be an advantage.
• 5 - 7 years of experience in oil and gas exploration, development and production activities.
• Possess good understanding of upstream operational requirements, value drivers and role of technology in achieving upstream business success.
• Good awareness of subsurface technologies such as in the field of geoscience, petrophysics, drilling and reservoir engineering.
• Possess excellent soft skills in decision making, relationship building, communication and networking.