|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
1. Plan, implement and validate production enhancement program by application and evaluation of cost effective production technologies during field lifecycle phases of development, production and abandonment in order to support economic and sustainable development and production of high carbon dioxide (CO2) and high contaminants fields.
2. Plan, monitor and review production technology advancement by studying and assessing in-house technology research and development, technology collaboration with partners, acquisition, outsourcing and benchmarking to ensure continuous availability of matured, cost effective and cutting edge technology solution to support economic and sustainable development and production of high CO2 and high contaminants fields.
3. Plan and implement production enhancement short, medium, and long term activities by application and evaluation of cost effective production technologies during field lifecycle phases of development, production and abandonment in order to support economic and sustainable development and production of high CO2 and high contaminants fields.
4. Plan and implement quality and technical integrity check on the production technology aspects of full field review (FFR) formulation by carrying out the established prudent well surveillance activities, well performance reviews and integration with other disciplines in order to identify production enhancement opportunities and to maximize hydrocarbon recovery for economic and sustainable value creation of high CO2 and high contaminants fields.
5. Execute the production enhancement aspects of the long term petroleum resources management contributed by high CO2 and high contaminants fields by performing integrated performance review and audit as well as prudent well surveillance activities that comply with required technical standards
6. Execute capability and knowledge management through development and implementation of internal procedures and also utilization of enterprise content management (ECM) to ensure retention of valuable knowledge towards establishment of institutionalized capability, exploitation of intellectual properties and providing competitive advantage in venturing into high CO2 & high contaminants gas fields globally.
Qualification & Experience
• Minimum Master's Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geoscience or any engineering discipline. A PhD holder would be an advantage.
• At least 7 - 9 years of experience in oil and gas exploration, development and production activities.
• Possess good understanding of upstream operational requirements, value drivers and role of technology in achieving upstream business success.
• Good awareness of subsurface technologies such as in the field of geoscience, petrophysics, drilling and reservoir engineering.
• Possess excellent soft skills in decision making, relationship building, communication and networking.