|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
A large and highly successful operator based in Abu Dhabi are now looking to take on a number of experienced Reservoir Engineers who have specialist skills and experience in EOR Projects.
In this role you will work on onshore and shallow water fields and you will have a wide range of responsibilities including conducting reservoir simulation studies, building and controlling dynamic models, integration of SCAL, core analyses and PVT data during the development of integrated models for full field development plans, reservoir testing and performance monitoring.
Specifically, my client is looking for applicants who have EOR experience as the role will require you conduct the following tasks:
• Establish EOR, PVT
• Identify potential EOR opportunities
• Promote EOR projects and pilots
• Suggest ways to optimize solutions for EOR projects
• Identify areas where new and cost effective EOR techniques can be applied
• Monitor performance of ongoing EOR projects
• Act as focal point for PVT contracts, FEED & engineering studies
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following skills and capabilities:
• BSc in Science or Engineering
• 8-10 years classical Reservoir Engineering experience
• 5 years’ experience in Reservoir Simulation
• EOR simulation techniques
• PVT, EOR & EOS development
• Reservoir management
• Good knowledge of computer applications
• Awareness of budgetary control & process
If you would like more information about this position or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to follow the relevant links.