|Date Posted||February 14, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
EOR Engineer (f/m)
OMV is an international, integrated oil and gas company based in Vienna, active in the Upstream and Downstream business. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of around 24,100 employees in 2015, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Execute EOR, PVT and SCAL projects and give technical support and expertise to branch offices on Petrophysics & Reservoir Technology matters
- Develop and implement state-of-the-art laboratory and test facilities for EOR projects and also for pilot plants
- Develop, review and advice on best practices workflow processes and procedures related to expertise area
- Manage technical projects and ensure delivery at agreed standards, in time and on proposed costs
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petrophysics, Physics, Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in project management, research and development and execution of field trials
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Good industry awareness and contacts
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (€ 59,000 gross per year, all in). We offer an internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits.
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
- Place of work: Vienna/Gänserndorf
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.