|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 30, 2016|
JOB DESCRIPTIONBasic Function:
This is the senior level job. Provides expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems. Resolves highly complex technical issues and conducts advanced research. Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Support countries & cross PLs to execute billable and non-billable projects
- Provide domain expertise in all client engagements
- Participate in the client engagement cycle from lead to execution stages
- Collaborate with SAMs and Business Development Mgrs to provide bid support
- Develop and promote integrated solutions and consulting services and via technical papers, conference participations, etc.
- Work closely with R&D to bring concepts faster to the market & foster market driven innovation
- Candidate will be responsible for collaborating with other technical lead disciplines in reservoir and well construction to pursue combined opportunbities in the regions.
- Candidate will provide thought leadership for the regional and country operations and assist in recruiting for projects won as well as proposal generation and technical support in customer presentations.